[Haskell-cafe] GLfloat on a Mac

Conor McBride conor at strictlypositive.org
Tue Aug 12 10:55:22 EDT 2008

On 12 Aug 2008, at 11:27, Conor McBride wrote:

> On 12 Aug 2008, at 11:19, Jules Bean wrote:
>

>> FWIW, I use ghc on my G4 and I got it by compiling from MacPorts.
>>
>> It took the best part of  day, but the resulting binary works.
>
> I'm not sure whirl is the right word, but I'll give it one anyway.

After a very long time, it fell over with a large error message that
I don't understand.

Somehow, I'll get over it.

I can't help thinking that this stuff shouldn't be hard. And yet it
is. Sorry to anyone for whom this is just spam, and much gratitude
to clued in people who can tell me in which particular way I'm being
an idiot at the moment.

All the best

Conor