[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Tutorial on information visualization and visual analytics in Haskell

Jefferson Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:56:31 EDT 2008

The final version will have graphics from the code that I present,
yes, as well as from other projects I've done in Haskell in
information visualization.  As for the comments next to the Haskell
Code, no -- there was no special tool involved. Sadly, I wrote the
entire document in Word 2007, as it was the best tool I had at hand.
After coming up with a template, I had basically everything I needed,
and it was going to be less work than tweaking LaTeX to do exactly
what I wanted to do with the code.

--
I try to take things like a crow; war and chaos don't always ruin a
picnic, they just mean you have to be careful what you swallow.

-- Jessica Edwards

Ye