[Haskell-cafe] Currying function using values from array

Sukit Tretriluxana tretriluxana.s at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:29:59 EDT 2008

Thanks so much for the response so far. To Lemming's question, this is just
a theoretical question. I try comparing what I can do in Groovy with
Haskell. So far I could come up with solutions but not this one. I'm not an
expert on this but I'm not sure if template haskell or type class would come
to rescue this situation. And if so, I wonder how it looks like.

Ed