[Haskell-cafe] Building fastcgi from hackage on windows.

Edward Ing edward.ing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:53:33 EDT 2008

I have this installed. The problem is that I have no binary version of
the Network.FastCGI. So to install it I am going through the cabal
process and on the build it seems to need the Fastcgi.h to build the
foreign interfaces (and probably the static libraries to link ?).
Unfortunately the Microsoft download pack doesn't have that - just the
.dll (or perhaps cabal can't find where the fastcgi.h are).

Edward Ing