[Haskell-cafe] Currying function using values from array

Sukit Tretriluxana tretriluxana.s at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:52:51 EDT 2008

Thanks Tom and Henning for your response. Let me put the question in another
way by generalizing and tweaking it a little bit.

How in Haskell that I can create a function that curries *any *other
function, which receives multiple parameters, by using a the input from a
list (same data type) or a tuple (mixed data type) such that it either
returns another closure (if not all parameters are curried) or the final
value of the computation (when all parameters are known)?

Ed