[Haskell-cafe] ActiveX and COM

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:29:52 EDT 2008

Hi Günther,

You can also consider the hscom library:

http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/hscom/

There is a simple demo that automates MS Agent. The library is not
completed but if you are interested only in controlling Excel via
automation it should provide what you need. I started hscom because I
was disappointed from HDirect while working on Visual Haskell. It
overcomes some problems and in addition it is designed to be more in
the style of the modern FFI library. The library is not under active
development but I can assist with simple fixes.

Regards,
  Krasimir