[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Graphics.Rendering.Diagrams 0.1

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:24:40 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I am very pleased to announce the release of Graphics.Rendering.Diagrams, an
embedded domain-specific language for creating simple pictures and diagrams,
built on top of the Cairo vector graphics library.  It's still somewhat in
its infancy, but already beginning to be useful and I wanted to get
something released as soon as possible.

More info and examples here: http://byorgey.wordpress.com/2008/04/30/
new-haskell-diagrams-library/

Download the package here:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/diagrams-0.1

If it looks interesting to you, please give it a try, report bugs, request
features, and so on.  If it looks too simplistic to be of use to you -- just
wait for a future version!  I've got tons of ideas for features.  If you're
interested in contributing, I'll have a darcs repo up (most likely at
http://code.haskell.org/diagrams/) as soon as someone creates a directory
for me on code.haskell.org.

Enjoy!
-Brent