[Haskell-cafe] A bright future for Haskell

ajb at spamcop.net ajb at spamcop.net
Tue Apr 29 21:24:18 EDT 2008

G'day all.

Quoting John Peterson <jpeterson at western.edu>:

> Especially if SPJ decides to grow a beard.  Unfortunately Paul is
> now clean shaven so maybe Haskell is in trouble.

This explains why Clean never made it: Rinus Plasmeijer can't compete
with Phil Wadler in the beard department.

I should point out, for fairness, tht Mark Jones has suitable facial
hair, and John Hughes and Ralf Hinze are not fair behind.  John Peterson
clearly should complete his beard, though.

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage