[Haskell-cafe] lookup tables & style guidelines

Cetin Sert cetin.sert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:55:30 EDT 2008

Thanks Don...
You are amazing... o_O always so quick with replies...
I was using GraphViz to generate some directed graphs*, knowing what to use
for a dict/map will help speed things up!
Cetin

* (for analytic tableaux in Okitsune+)
+ (need a better name, maybe I should ask Haskell-Cafe for one in the near
future)