[Haskell-cafe] Shim: finding modules

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Apr 17 10:41:50 EDT 2008

> I'd like to be able to tell Shim that 'App' is the root of my project,
> and to locate modules from that root. Is this possible?
If adding the cabal file does'nt work contact me and we'll try to
reslove this issue. Are you willing to test new versions/ extensions?
Are you already using ghc-6.8 ?
Must shim still work for ghc-6.6 ?

> On a related note, it seems that Shim is moribund (though others have
No it is not / won't in the near future
Benedikt (author) has even takled to me on irc for 20min
I'm the one who has asked and forked because of vim.
But I don't plan to keep it forked. That time I didn't knew how to
contribute and didn't got any feedback. That's why I've put another shim
repository on my server. Maybe you also want to help?
It would be cool to get shim integrated into the EclipseFP as well.
But there is still a lot to do.

Anyway it's nice to see that shim is beeing used.

Marc Weber