[Haskell-cafe] install trouble with SDL on win32+cygwin

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Sun Apr 13 15:56:47 EDT 2008

Thanks very much for the pointer, Bit.

I had to add "\SDL" to the end of this def:

  Include-Dirs: C:\SDL-1.2.12\include

and I didn't need to change the Extra-Libraries line.  I'm using cygwin,
which may make a difference here.

Next, I 'cabal install'ed SDL-ttf and discovered that I need the SDL_ttf
lib, which I got, but I don't know where to unpack it so that the (Haskell)
SDL-ttf will find it.  Suggestions?

  - Conal