[Haskell-cafe] Fighting the monad stack, MonadIO

Adam Smyczek adam.smyczek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:53:06 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot for all explanations!

It looks like 'ioAction' is the key to the solution
and if the Browser module did not provide/expose
this function, no IO actions could be run inside
the BrowserAction monad?

If yes, is this a general concept/pattern
how to hide functionality of a underlying monad,
in this case hide IO entirely?

Adam