[Haskell-cafe] Parsec expressions with alphaNum operators

Paul Keir pkeir at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 04:46:49 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris,

When I looked at the Fortran alphaNum operators (.and. .or. etc.) I had
hoped that supplying Parsec's "opStart" with a dot would have been
hitting the nail on the head. Oh well.

I have noticed something interesting though. If I simply omit the "a"
from "opLetter", the problem is gone. In fact, leaving "opStart",
"opLetter", and "reservedOpNames" all empty works fine too.

Perhaps I should aim to leave aside the "Language" part of Parsec
altogether.

Paul