[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hayoo! beta 0.1

Philip Müller mail at philip.in-aachen.net
Mon Apr 7 08:14:37 EDT 2008

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 14:07:22 +0200,  wrote:

 > Hello,
 >
 > we are pleased to announce the first beta release of Hayoo!, a Haskell
 > API
 > search engine providing advanced features like suggestions,
 > find-as-you-type,
 > fuzzy queries and much more.
 >
 > Visit Hayoo! here: http://holumbus.fh-wedel.de/hayoo

Hi,

first of all, I'm very pleased to hear that such a nice project comes
from FH Wedel.
However, I have found two bugs, or annoyances:
Using Opera 9.27 or Internet Explorer 7,
- Search results vanish when using the "back" button
- the "Source" and ghc docs links always take me to the top of the pages,
it seems the anchors don't work.

In Firefox 2.0.0.13 these problems do not appear.

 > Any suggestions and feedback is highly welcomed.

Keep up the good work!

Regards
Philip,

who regrets that the FH Wedel TInf course of studies doesn't include the
Haskell lecture.