[Haskell-cafe] representing differencial equations in haskell

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:49:14 EDT 2007

I don't see anything in hackage off the top of my head.  If it's a set
of DEs like that, Runge-Kutta is a good place to start if you want to
code your own integrator:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runge-Kutta#The_classical_fourth-order_Runge.E2.80.93Kutta_method

But if it were me I would just use an integrator built in to ocatve:
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/

-Antoine