[Haskell-cafe] help needed packaging curl bindings

brad clawsie clawsie at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 31 01:10:17 EDT 2007

i have decided to take on the task of packaging-up (for hackage) and
documenting the curl bindings as available here:

http://code.haskell.org/curl/

if the originators of this code are reading this and do not wish me to
proceed please say so, i won't be offended

otherwise i was wondering if people had good examples to point me to
for providing the cross-platform support needed for a FFI-based module
such as this. i have made the necessary changes to compile the code on
freebsd, but for other platforms i am not sure at all, particularly
non-unix style platforms like windows.

my guess is that providing cross-platform support requires autoconf
etc prior to the hackage build process (?)

any info/references appreciated
thanks
brad