[Haskell-cafe] Learning hierarchy

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at iks-jena.de
Tue Oct 23 06:37:42 EDT 2007

* Lutz Donnerhacke wrote:
> The main purpose of this moduls in my special case are: Implementation of
> the algorithms from Sedgewick's famous book. ...

Sorry, I hit the send button a bit too early.

... They are used with very small main programms containing a FFI inclusion
of a external C object and a main calling Test.QuickCheck between the C
function and the library function (from Learning...).

This way the studends are teached to learn C. The Makefile compiles the C
code to a object file and links it with the main programm to generate test
cases for their work.

A secondary function is exported via FFI to display the used data structures
at the C level in an additional X11 window. This is offered to ease
debugging of their programms.