[Haskell-cafe] On the verge of ... giving up!

Hugh Perkins hughperkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:46:07 EDT 2007

> Correction, I'm also very interested in Haskell, and I even don't have a
bachelor degree :-) I'm a completely self-educated kind-a-guy...

That's true, and actually you and Andrew are two of the people whose
opinions I respect the most.  Well, I'll add SPJ to that list I guess.

> Anyway, IMHO Haskell rocks! A year ago I kind of started to hate writing
code, and that after 25 years of coding in imperative and
object-oriented languages. But thanks to Haskell, I found the vibes again!

Oh, I wont deny Haskell is fun; wouldnt be here otherwise.  Useful?
Different question ;-)