[Haskell-cafe] c2hs on Windows?

Alex Young alex at blackkettle.org
Sun Nov 11 16:36:53 EST 2007

Hi all,

Does anyone know if c2hs should be working on Windows?  I'm trying to
build it under ghc 6.8.0, but this happens:

C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Plugins\c2hs\c2hs-0.15.0>runghc Setup.hs configure
Configuring c2hs-0.15.0...
Setup.hs: Error: Non-empty library, but empty exposed modules list.
Cabal may not build this library correctly

C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Plugins\c2hs\c2hs-0.15.0>runghc Setup.hs build
Setup.hs: error reading dist\setup-config; run "setup configure" command?

Apologies if I'm being dense...  Thanks,
--
Alex