[Haskell-cafe] Application of iterate

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Fri Mar 23 12:55:47 EDT 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Vincent Kraeutler wrote:

> as a fellow haskell newbie, i would like to take this opportunity to
> encourage library authors to submit their material to the haskell hackage.
>
> the haskell infrastructure is rather big, complex and "organic". (see
> e.g. http://darcs.haskell.org/tmp/ for an example) it was only by chance
> that i ran across the (rather amazing) htam library a week ago or so. i
> hope you agree that these things should not be left to chance ;-)
>
> hoogle, google and hackage tend to be the first places where i look for
> fresh meat. i suppose this also applies to other haskell freshmen.

I suspect, that a Hackage package let you think that my sandbox is
something fixed and well-done, which is certainly not true. Why didn't
Google lead you to
 http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Mathematics#Miscellaneous_libraries
  ? Of course, I would like to get indexed in haskell.org/hoogle - but how
to do that?