[Haskell-cafe] Haskell beginner

arnuld geek.arnuld at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:30:03 EDT 2007

i want to start learning Haskell and willing to master it :-)  i have
done some Common Lisp from http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/. so i know
what are functions, variables, etc. BUT i have never done any real
life programmming or any kind of software development.

in my country no Haskell books are available :-( , hence i can only
use online Tutorials. my main purpose is to learn real-life
programming by contributing some "Haskell coding" to a GPLed Software
written using Haskell.

i have found "Yet Another Haskell Tutorial" after searching the archives.

is it really a good idea to learn Haskell using only Online material ?
(when one does not have any offline resources)

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/