[Haskell-cafe] Name Decoration and Undefined References

SevenThunders mattcbro at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 00:25:30 EDT 2007

SevenThunders wrote:

> perhaps what's contained in foo.hi that informs ghc what names to actually
> link to.

I'm not so sure if this is correct or not.  The truth is I have no .hi files
in the directory I try to link my test code, and yet it's somehow finding
them in the cabal created distribution directory even though I'm not using
cabal for linking the test code.  It's pretty baffling to me at this point.