[Haskell-cafe] Hardware

Jeremy Shaw jeremy.shaw at linspireinc.com
Fri Jun 1 15:30:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

Did you see the recently announce reduceron project? (Or perhaps you
are already involved in that project?)

http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~mfn/reduceron/index.html

If you search scholar.google.com for graph reduction machine you
should turn up a bunch of papers about attempts to build a processor
for Haskell and Haskell-like languages.

j.