[Haskell-cafe] SoC: Port Haddock to use GHC

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:48:22 EST 2007

One of my questions surely should have been:

5) Does haddock.ghc build? Does it work?

I succeeded in getting it compiled (I filled in the missing data
definition of DocOptions, hacked it to always use [] for the options
anyway, manually set the compilerPath, and maybe more). Unfortunately
it dies upon start-up: the GHC sub-session is panicing by accessing
the static options global variable too early. This is over my head
concerning GHC and Cabal internals.

I'm really eager to use this, so I can help if need be. Thanks.