[Haskell-cafe] SoC: Port Haddock to use GHC

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:19:07 EST 2007

I am very ready for a Haddock that can swallow infix typenames.

In dons's recent overview of the last SoC, a darcs repo for Waern's
project was listed. I jumped at the link but couldn't find much
documentation (i.e. the README file is GHC's, not the SoC project's).
Some Google queries followed with no success.

My questions for Waern or anyone else who knows where to look:

1) Where to look for more complete documentation?
2) Is the implementation integrated into GHC yet? GHC head? Separate repo?
3) What Haddock features are supported as of yet?
4) Is it still actively developed?

Thanks for any hints,
Nick