[Haskell-cafe] Summer of Code

Bryan Burgers bryan.burgers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:24:21 EST 2007

Hello,

Yes, I realize it's mid-February right now and the summer is still
months away, but it's probably not too early to think about the
future.

I am wondering if there are any Summer of Code projects that I would
be able to do for the Haskell community. I will be graduating from my
undergrad program this semester and am hoping to go on to graduate
school in the fall, and I think a good Haskell project would be the
perfect way to spend my transitional summer.

I looked at http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=topic&type=proposed-project&order=priority
to see if there was anything that people already had in mind, but that
page looks old and unkempt (judging by the abundance of
advertisements) so I am not sure which of those are still available or
needed.

So, are there any projects that will need a student for the summer? If
this is not the place to ask, where should I be asking?

Bryan Burgers