[Haskell-cafe] How to remove all numbers from a list that are divisible by an integer

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:23:05 EST 2007

Hi Miranda,

> Now I need to know how to remove all numbers that are divisable by an
> integer.

Is this a homework problem? Is there some bigger goal you are trying to achieve?

> I tried to use some zipWith...filter and other predefined functions..but I
> can't really find the right solution :(

Can you perhaps show us some of the solutions you tried, so we can see
what direction you were going in? It's easy enough to give you the
answer, but it's probably beneficial to you if we help you learn these
things for yourself.

Thanks

Neil