[Haskell-cafe] Best Introduction To Monads For Newbies (& Especially Imparative Minds) I'v Ever Read!!!

Kaveh Shahbazian kaveh.shahbazian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 02:09:46 EDT 2006

This is the best introduction to "Monads" for newbies and imparative
mined that I'v ever read! For a long time I was searching for such an
excellent text on monads. Ofcourse there are many good text there. But
all of them are about mathematics and how clever the monads are. After
all most of them are useless for a practical approach. Take a look at
this http://sigfpe.blogspot.com/2006/08/you-could-have-invented-monads-and.html
!! Have a good time with it!!