[Haskell-cafe] Error building Edison 1.2.0.1

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 12:55:00 EDT 2006

Hi Rob,

I've built Edison 1.2.0.1 using ghc-6.6.  (I'm testing the macports,
formerly darwinports, packages for the new 6.6 release.)

The build goes fine, but the ./Setup register fails claiming that the
directory
/opt/local/lib/EdisonAPI-1.2/ghc-6.6/include does not exist.  I can
make the
directory by hand, and the registration works.  I have an ugly
workaround,
but I wanted to check with you that this is really a cabal bug.
Installation
using ghc-6.4.2 on OS X/ppc worked just fine for me.

Best Wishes,
Greg