[Haskell-cafe] Haskell speaking Spanish

Luis F. Araujo luis at arjox.org
Thu Oct 5 22:52:04 EDT 2006

Hello Haskell folks!

I have recently started editing a page on the Haskell.org wiki site
dedicated to our spanish-speaker community.[0]

The main idea is to collect spanish information about Haskell. For example,
tutorials, news, comments, etc. And that way to spread such a beautiful
language
and technology among our spanish-speakers.

I also expect we could get some of the main Haskell wiki pages translated,
at least the most popular pages.[1]

After talking with Don Stewart on IRC; we have also decided it would be
a nice idea to
offer a spanish translation for the HWN (nice!), which i expect to post
every
week on this web page too.

Please, feel free to start cooperating , and let me know if you got any
doubt
or suggestion about this new initiative. You are also invited to visit
our irc channel
#haskell.es on irc.freenode.net and say "hola" to us and idle for a while!

Thanks!

[0] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell.es
[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Special:Popularpages