[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] (.) . (.)

Brian Hulley brianh at metamilk.com
Sun May 28 17:50:39 EDT 2006

[moved to cafe]
Robert Dockins wrote:
> On Sunday 28 May 2006 05:02 pm, Brian Hulley wrote:
>> I see my error was that I was reversing the args in eta expansion,
>> so the correct derivation is:
>
> FYI, eta-expansions isn't valid in Haskell.  Its safe in this
> derivation, but it isn't always.

Am I right in thinking that this is because of _|_ ?

In any case I suppose I should have instead just replaced the function with
it's definition like you (view Lambda Shell) and Christophe did.

Also, is your Lambda Shell publicly available? (I had a quick look on the
wiki in the Theorem provers section but couldn't find a link.)

Thanks, Brian.