[Haskell-cafe] multiple computations, same input

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:59:56 EST 2006

Thanks Neil.  How do I add in another ~10 computations, or map a list of a
100 computations to the same input?

Isn't there a way to do this without one computation having to be aware of
the other?

This feels like a situation Parsec users would find themselves in all the
time.  When you have a bunch of parsers in a 'choice', does the start of the
input stream linger until the last parser is executed?

Thanks,
Greg