[Haskell-cafe] Re: Chameneos

Isaac Gouy igouy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 18:49:26 EST 2006

--- Aaron Denney <wnoise at ofb.net> wrote:
> > "The forums there seem to be useless" because...?
>
> Because I can't find anything relevant (and I did
> look).  I can't even
> tell where such an announcement would have been
> made.

Ah! Useful for finding an announcement - maybe not.
otoh the forums do allow Q&A without subscription.

In this case, there was no announcement - just a
notification to Einar Karttunen - but if you look at
the programs on the website you'll find this note:
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/benchmark.php?test=chameneos&lang=ghc&id=2#about

And that was already commented on by folk on this
mailing-list.