[Haskell-cafe] database access recommendation

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Apr 28 04:29:38 EDT 2006

bulat.ziganshin:
> Hello Brock,
>
> Thursday, April 27, 2006, 7:45:16 PM, you wrote:
> > I looked at http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools, and
>
> suffice it to say that this page don't reflects current state of the
> art. during many years it was not updated and when it was moved to the
> wiki half-year ago it's contents remains the stone-age
>
> better sources of information are HCAR ("Haskell Communities and Activities Report",
> http://www.haskell.org/communities/11-2005/html/report.html) and HWN
> (Haskell Weekly News, http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/HWN)

I'm not sure this is fair.

About a month ago I went through the entire HWN archives, the haskell@
archives back to 1990 (Check the Old_news page!) and the last HCAR,
adding over 100 entries to the libraries page.

So, I argue it is the most complete list we have.

And if anything's missing, you know how to edit the wiki.

-- Don