[Haskell-cafe] Re: "getServiceEntry: does not exist" on Windows

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:51:34 EDT 2005

I checked my Windows protocol file in system32/drivers/etc and it has

tcp      6     TCP      # Transmission control protocol

Still, I get the following:

Prelude> Network.BSD.getProtocolNumber "tcp"
*** Exception: getServiceEntry: does not exist (no such service entry)

Any tips?

     Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/