[Haskell-cafe] wxHaskell htmlWindow usage

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Tue Mar 15 10:27:13 EST 2005

> From: David Owen [mailto:d_w_o at hotmail.com]
>
> htmlWindowSetPage might be the wrong function to use for this
> or I might
> just be using it incorrectly.  This may well be more
> complicated than I'm
> hoping it is too!

I-Am-Not-A-WxHaskell-Expert, but... a quick google finds this page:

  http://www.wxwidgets.org/manuals/2.4.2/wx499.htm#wxhtml

... where is is explained that wxHtmlWindow.LoadPage is used to load a page
from a file, while wxHtmlWindow.SetPage is used to display a literal HTML
string in the widget. And in the wxHaskell docs there are two matching
functions:
 - htmlWindowSetPage
 - htmlWindowLoadPage

which probably correspond. So, I guess you want to use htmlWindowLoadPage.

Alistair.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this   message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential   and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the   person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review,   retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other   than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received  this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the   material from any computer.