[Haskell-cafe] matrix computations based on the GSL

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Tue Jul 19 11:05:10 EDT 2005

Hello Alberto,

AR> Hello Bulat, thanks a lot for your message, the RULES pragma is just what we
AR> need!
AR> However, in some initial experiments I have observed some strange behavior.
AR> For instance, in the following program:

1) there is no guaranties of any kind, explicit or implied, that your
RULE will be ever used :)

2) you can report this as misfeature to GHC team

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com