[Haskell-cafe] Re: Utility functions

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Dec 29 15:58:28 EST 2004

On 2004-12-28, Mark Carroll <markc at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> Is there a good place to put these things - little things that feel like

I accept patches for things like this for MissingH.  You can send me
code or diffs as you prefer.  I've been accepting code licensed under
GPL, LGPL, or BSD, and will need a statement such as:

  Copyright (c) 2004 Mark Carroll
  This code is licensed under the GNU GPL, version 2 or later

Or:

  I hereby assign copyright of this code to John Goerzen.

In which case, it will fall under the default (GPL) license of the
library (and may later be given to fptools to be part of the "standard"
library).

You can find MissingH at:

http://quux.org/devel/missingh

It represents work from about 5 or so authors already.

-- John