[Haskell-cafe] hGetLine problem

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 14:12:39 EST 2004

Hmm, I dont see why the main process would be affected... It should be able
to accept multiple connections in parallel.

Is it just hGetLine that causes the problem... what if you use hGetContents
instead? Does it still not work?

(I have a sever implemented - I tested it with "ab -n100 -c10" with no
problems...)

    Keean.