[Haskell-cafe] (no subject)

balarcon at dsic.upv.es balarcon at dsic.upv.es
Sun Dec 5 10:30:35 EST 2004

Hi,
I have to install HDirect on a windows plataform but I have a lot of problems.
When I try to install the version 0.21,"make boot" has problems with Happy and
I've commented this line(the path is correct),latter "make lib" give 2 errors:
../src/ihc :command not found
[hugs/PointerPrim.hs] Error

I don't know if this version is for windows too,the 0.16 isn't available in the
page.I do the installation with "cygwin" I don't know if it's the best
opcion.Please I need use HDirect,help me.

Thanks for all,
Bea