[Haskell-cafe] problem building hmake on Mac OS X

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:06:47 EST 2004

Thanks for reminding me of DarwinPorts.  I've been meaning to look at
it.  The haskell tools are more complete than Fink's.  I didn't see
the new Emacs mode you mentioned when I looked earlier today (and now
I'm getting "Parse error: parse error in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/projects/darwinports/ports.php on line
126" when I try to visit the ports page, but never mind that).  Is it
part of something, or did I just miss it?

Thanks,
Steve