Why not haskell?

Graham Klyne GK@ninebynine.org
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:51:34 +0100

I would say that being a relatively niche technology would be a factor in
not using Haskell, because finding staff to handle software maintenance is
problematic.

Also, I think that memory usage and performance is still an issue (real or
imagined?  My sense is that compiled Haskell can match widely languages
like Perl or Python, but not yet Java or C/C++).

#g