tracing Haskell programs

wvasconc at csd.abdn.ac.uk wvasconc at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Sun Oct 19 10:25:03 EDT 2003

Hi folk

Is there a way to follow the "execution" of a Haskell program? What I mean here
is a way to see which function definition is being used at any moment, and how
the execution control moves around a script file.

If this is a preposterous question, just tell me nicely and I will go away!

Oh, and if this has been discussed before, please tell me where and I will chase
it up.

Thanks!

Wamberto Vasconcelos, PhD          wvasconcelos at acm.org
Department of Computing Science    http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~wvasconc
University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, Scotland, UK
Phone +44 (0)1224 272283           Fax +44 (0)1224 273422