a readFile problem

Naudts, Guido guido.naudts@just.fgov.be
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:29:52 +0200

--------------9A73C4A959E00C5D54034EEE

Hallo,
I have the following problem:
my program asks the user for a command, when the command is executed a
new command is asked (this is no problem ; an example is in the HUgs
distribution namely Main.hs in the Prolog example.
However one of the commands is: read filename
i.e. read a file and display it.
I do not succeed in implementing this.
Could anyone give an example of: reading commands in a loop where one of
the commands is the read command mentionned above.
Or is it not possible in Haskell?
I have already wated a lot of time on this, so if anyone gives me an
answer I will be very gratefull.
Greetings,
--------------9A73C4A959E00C5D54034EEE

begin:vcard
n:Guido;Naudts, Guido
tel;fax:02/538.01.80
tel;home:014/51.32.43
tel;work:02/542.76.01
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.just.fgov.be
org:Ministerie van Justitie;Algemene Diensten
adr:;;Eversstraat 2-8;Brussel;;1000;Belgium
version:2.1
email;internet:guido.naudts@just.fgov.be
title:Informaticus
x-mozilla-cpt:;-30680