can't find sequence?

Jason Smith jns28@student.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:49:37 +1300

Cheers....I just downloaded 5.04, I'm getting other errors now about the
lack of the definition for constructor "M"

i.e. TernaryTrie.hs:165: Data constructor not in scope: `M'

not to sure what the problem is, but I've got a few other things to worry
about at the moment, so I'll come back to it later..

Cheers for all ur input.
Jason