can't find sequence?

Andrew J Bromage ajb@spamcop.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:21:11 +1100

G'day all.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 12:56:51PM +1300, Jason Smith wrote:

> Yes Andrew, I'm using the TernaryTrie that u created.....I tired the
> suggestion that Alastair gave me regarding the use of -package data but it
> still complained saying that it could not find module
> Control.Monad.Identity...
>
> How are u compiling it? Note that I'm using ghc 5.02.2 on windows.

Like Hal said, I'm using 5.04.

Importing MonadIdentity (using -package lang) will probably work, but
you'll have to change it everywhere, unfortunately.  If it's at all
possible, you should definitely upgrade your version of GHC,
particularly if you want to track the CVS tree for HFL.

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage