can't find sequence?

Jason Smith jns28@student.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:56:51 +1300

Hi

Yes Andrew, I'm using the TernaryTrie that u created.....I tired the
suggestion that Alastair gave me regarding the use of -package data but it
still complained saying that it could not find module
Control.Monad.Identity...

How are u compiling it? Note that I'm using ghc 5.02.2 on windows.

Thanks
Jason.