[haskell-br] Encontro RJ

Elias Barrionovo elias.tandel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:54:06 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Nick Rudnick <nick.rudnick at gmail.com> wrote:
> (...) I ever felt quite lonely without Haskell comrades.

Well, next time you are in town I can introduce you to many other
programmers though most of them are not Haskellers. =D

> I'd be happy to invite you once I am back in Rio – what kinds of things
> around Haskell are you actually interested in??

That's great!
At the moment I'm more interested in actually learning Haskell itself
and its idioms (monads, lens, arrows and the like). But currently my
studies have been focused on logic programming and General Game
Playing, though I'm using Lua for that.

Anyway, when you are around don't hesitate to let us know.

--
NI!

() - www.asciiribbon.org
/\ - ascii ribbon campaign against html e-mail and proprietary attachments