[haskell-br] Fwd: [Haskell] Full-time Haskell position

Giovanni Tirloni gtirloni at sysdroid.com
Thu Apr 26 17:51:45 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carl Baatz <carl.baatz at erudify.ch>
Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Subject: [Haskell] Full-time Haskell position
To: haskell at haskell.org

Erudify is an early-stage technology firm building tools that help
individuals learn. We are based in Zurich, funded, not yet seeking
publicity, and intent on solving this the right way.

On the Haskell side, our team consists of two full-time programmers, both
with 5+ years of Haskell experience. The team is growing, and we are
looking for the right person to come and join us.

We have a range of interesting problems to work on and are keen to speak
with programmers with expertise and experience in any of a number of
fields. In addition to being a productive Haskell programmer, we will look
for the following in applicants:

- Focus
- Grit
- Rationality
- Curiosity
- Intelligence

To apply, please email us at jobs at erudify.ch with

- a short description of what you think matters in life
- why you program
- your view about the world today (what scares you? what excites you?)
- a CV / the inline equivalent

Carl Baatz
Erudify AG