[Hackathon] hackathon spin-off in berlin?

Matthias Fischmann fis at etc-network.de
Fri Jun 17 11:39:52 CEST 2011

hugo, are you sure about the dates?  i get:

ccc camp: aug 10th - 14th
hack phi: july 29th - 31st

isn't that orthogonal to opening a german branch of hack?  or am i
confused again?

if i'm right: i'm tempted to do both, but i can't commit to the ccc
week-end yet.  so i tend towards sticking with the original plan and
offer a location on the hack phi week-end).

cheers,
matthias